Gravity (“We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our website terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Identity data including name and contact details (postal address, email address, phone numbers)
- Financial data including bank account details
- Transaction data including details about transactions that have been involved in with Gravity
- Technical data including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and pattern and does not identify any individual
- Marketing and communications data including preferences in receiving marketing, attendance at events
- Website usage data including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
In addition, we store profile data including sector, geographical area and areas of interest. This section is subjective and generated by the Gravity relationship manager.
2. HOW IS THIS DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through;
Direct: You may give us your Identity, Financial and Transaction data by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or face to face interaction.
Third Party: We may receive data about you from third parties and public sources:
- Identity data from agents based inside or outside the EU
- Identity data from publicly available sources such as Companies House based inside the EU
3. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
5. WILL THIS IS GRAVITY LTD SHARE MY PERSONAL DATA WITH ANYONE ELSE?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to This is Gravity Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with This is Gravity Ltd procedures.
If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Under the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If This is Gravity Holdings Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing communications at any time by going on to the website and following the link in the footer to Unsubscribe. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this does not mean your personal data will be deleted.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data; requesting access, correction, erasure, objection to processing, requesting restrictions or transfers and a right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
9. MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
We may use your Identity and Profile data to form a view on what we think you may need or what you may be interested in.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have had Direct contact with us and if you have not already opted out of marketing. This is necessary for our legitimate interests to develop the business.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. However, we would appreciate you contacting us in the first instance to deal with any concerns. We will respond to all legitimate requests within one month.