Learn more about Gravity
Gravity will help you fast track to THE FUTURE, NATURALLY Powering the next generation of SMART campuses A natural home for the world’s most INNOVATIVE and CONSCIENTIOUS companies The new hub of activity for a cleaner future Promotes partnerships with government, academia, private sector & the community Providing tenants with Dark Fibre A healthy working environment enhanced by NEW technologies
Designated Enterprise Zone
The Gravity site was designated as an Enterprise Zone, forming part of the Heart of the South West LEP portfolio of Enterprise Zones.
Access Road Ground breaking
Gravity hosts ground breaking ceremony for the new access road, with £3.94m of grant funding through Heart of the South West LEP’s Growth Deal.
Gravity arrives on the market
Site preparations were completed, and remedial works were signed off by the Sedgemoor District Council.
Gravity arrived on the market seeking large-scale clean growth occupiers.
Gravity joins WECA 5G testbed
Gravity joins the West of England Combined Authority 5G Logistics project, which secured over £3m from DCMS to test how we seize the full benefits of 5G and help businesses harness the power of modern technology.
Council Adopts the Gravity Local Development Order
On February 22nd Sedgemoor District Council adopted the Gravity Local Development Order, giving the site the greater flexibility to cater to the shifting demands of the market.
Gravity is in live discussions with exciting large-scale occupiers. We look forward to updating you about them.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and announcements from Gravity.
- Over 20 years’ experience in leading real estate investments across the globe
- Founded Salamanca Group, the Merchant Banking business, in 2002. Salamanca Group acquired Gravity in 2017
- Oversaw the regeneration of both OneOcean Port Vell, the Mediterranean’s leading superyacht marina and Bulgaria Mall, one of the largest developments completed in South-Eastern Europe when launched
- In 2020, co-founded the Clean Growth Leadership Network
- Over 20 years of mixed-use property development experience
- Delivered developments across a range of sectors and locations globally
- Bridges a vital gap between legal, finance, tenant occupation, construction and delivery of the ultimate schemes
- Involved in Harwell, one of Europe's leading science and innovation campuses in Europe
- Holds a wealth of commercial and political experience
- Served as Under-Secretary of State in the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Department for Innovation, Universities and Skills
- Held ministerial and official opposition roles in Energy, Business and Higher Education and Europe
- Founder and Chairman of Beetham Organisation Ltd, a property development & investment company spanning 35 years
- Impressive track record of city-centre developments rooted in office, hotel & residential
- One of the pioneers of inner-city living in Liverpool
- Developed some of the country’s most iconic buildings in provincial cities in Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester
- Impressive track record in investment, acquisition, development and selling of high-quality real-estate
- Executive Director at Peveril Securities, a leading investment and development company in the UK real estate market
- Director of Bowmer & Kirkland, one of the largest and most successful privately-owned construction and development groups in the UK
- Managing Director of Peveril Securities and also a Main Board Director of the Bowmer & Kirkland, one of the largest and most successful privately-owned construction and development groups in the UK
- Extensive experience overseeing large commercial and residential property development and investment in the UK