Join the conversation
Gravity aims to set out our new proposals later this year in a Local Development Order (LDO). This is a form of planning permission that will set out overall standards and guidelines for Gravity. We are engaging local communities now about the plans and will continue to do so throughout the year. The council will formally consult on the LDO at the end of the summer.
We are engaging the community on our plans for the future – find out more by visiting these pages.
We are working with Social on this engagement which will continue until the summer of 2021. You are welcome to contact the Social team with any questions about how the consultation process works at email@example.com or call 0330 1070 535.
We’re hosting a series of community webinars to discuss next steps for Gravity and what the LDO means.
- The first event, ‘Gravity: what’s next?’ was held on 26 January. A recording is available here.
- The second event, ‘Gravity: Gravity: connecting communities with smart and sustainable transport’ was held on 17 March. A recording is available here.
- The third event, ‘Gravity: kickstarting a green economy’ was held on 21 April . A recording is available here.
- Our latest webinar, ‘Gravity: creating a smart community’ happened on 26 May. Catch up here.
- You can also sign up for our next webinar on 24 June at 6pm.
We have launched an interactive map to help us understand local aspirations. Please use it to tell us what you think about your area!